Business sponsors receive a business card size advertisement in our concert programs. Our sponsorship letter, application and 501(c)3 description are below.
If you are interested in becoming a corporate sponsor, please contact Allison Langlois at 616-844-7384616-844-7384.
Thank you to our current and former sponsors!
Thank you to the Michigan Council for Arts and Cultural Affairs Minigrant Program, administered by LowellArts for grant for 2016/2017 season making this website possible!
Thank you to Greg Wagner for the wonderful WMFO logo.
West Michigan Flute Orchestra would like to thank the support and sponsorship from excellent corporations including:
Thank You Member Volunteers!
West Michigan Flute Orchestra is supported by these excellent member volunteers:
- President – Allison Langlois
- Vice President – Stephanie Keeler
- Secretary – Lucy Pugh
- Treasurer – Aline Snoeyink
- Assistant Treasurer – Emily Brown
- Director Emeritus – Darlene Dugan
- Adult Personnel Manager – Kathy Simpson
- Member at Large – Jeri Blough
- Member at Large – Stephanie Proulx
- Member at Large – Katherine Pettit
- Member at Large –
Group Creative Services
- Jeri Blough & Allison Langlois – Corporate Sponsor Contact
- Wendy Batchelder – Hospitality Coordinator
- Vicki Lane-MacConnell – Instrument Librarian
- Christine Griffith – Program Coordinator
- Julie Sooy – Webmaster
We thank our sponsors and composers.